My Life.

My Life.


I’m Nicolás Trujillo Jofré. I’m a senior student at Lyndon B Johnson school, currently trying to be a better student and have better grades. I am a really calm person, I have a very introverted personality, but when people get to truly meet me i can be pretty caring and loving. I think of everyone as nice people until they act contrary of that. I think being mean and rude doesn’t get you anywhere, just makes you annoying and irritating. I always try to stay neutral on everything that seems fair to me, when i see something unfair i don’t hesitate to make a commentary or to try to clear things up for everyone. I am a strong believer of Karma, i’m really fond to that concept, that’s why i always try to be nice with everyone. I am a really calm person and it’s really hard to get me on my nerves, the only way someone can really make me mad is by being extremely annoying and touchy with me, i am really closed in that sense, i don’t like when people touch me, you have to be very close to me for me to let you have physical contact. I am really picky with that and the people I have a relation with, I’m very selective with my friends, because i like to talk to people who are interesting, I really lose interest in a conventional conversation, I like to talk about different stuff, like spiritual stuff. 

Comentarios